Friday, October 21, 2011

More Nothingness From Alice


Remember when I said not to expect anything well written or well thought out from me until after my wedding? I've thought about it, and in telling you that I would write crap, I basically promised to write crap and I feel like I should keep that promise. It's just good karma, you know?

So I'm sorry. But you're welcome.

All I can offer you today, Mommyland, are the two funniest music videos I have ever seen.

Start with this one and then move on to this one. Then die of laughter.

You get a bonus point if you can spot Hawk from So You Think You Can Dance (Season 3) and a virtual high five if you can spot Wilder Valderama.

Sending you all my love as I drown in wedding-related things,

Alice

Ps. WEDDING IN 8 DAYS! WOOT WOOOOOOOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment